Vetiver Network International Forum

This forum is for public viewing but registered users only to discuss and exchange information relating to Vetiver Grass and the Vetiver System.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new (November 2018) Vetiver Network International Forum. Share your views and ideas, and help grow the Vetiver System in both size and quality to the benefit of its users and the Planet at large

#1 2020-11-14 19:51:10

admin
Admin

FORUM NEWS UPDATE

Some of you may know that we established this “forum” for more serious discussion. I did not promote it very much because of the difficulty in controlling spam, bots and other nasty attacks. We have now solved this problem and with the new filters that protect our domain name have been “attack free”. I would therefore like to invite vetiver users and others to consider using the “Forum”.  Particularly for people that do not use Facebook or cannot access it, this Forum provides an alternative opportunity for communication and discussion.  Note: There is a special section under Vetiver Marketing where members can advertise their vetiver related only services — consulting, plant supplies and other vetiver services —  If you do use the Forum please read the rules carefully, particularly please include your proper name in your profile. If you have suggestions for improvements please let me know.

Board footer